Human Resources Administration Officer
- Are you experienced HR or administration professional looking for a new adventure?
- 3-month contract, with potential extension
- Attractive remuneration of $61,248 - $66,099 p.a. plus super and generous salary sacrifice options
About the Organisation
Sunrise Health Service Aboriginal Corporation is a community controlled Health Organisation.
The Sunrise approach involves Aboriginal communities taking part in controlling their own health. Everything from financial management and governance, staff selection and service delivery priorities are directed by the organisation's Aboriginal Board and Community Health Committees.
Sunrise Health Service Aboriginal Corporation works in partnership with Northern Territory PHN (NT PHN), who provide support services to health professionals and organisation across the Northern Territory.
About the Opportunity
Sunrise Health Service now has a great career opportunity for a full-time Human Resources Administration Officer to join their Human Resources team on a 3 month contract, with the possibility to extend depending on operational requirements. This opportunity will therefore be more suitable for local residents.
Reporting to the Human Resource Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Human Resource team and providing customer service to all SHSAC staff.
Your day-to-day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Trainee Receptionist to record incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis when required;
- General data entry of paper based records to electronic files and uploading into the personnel database Win HR;
- Maintaining strict confidentiality in relation to official records and information about health service business activities;
- Monitoring stores in the stationery cupboard and order as required; and
- Assisting the HR Database and Administration Officer to arrange orientation schedules, NLC permits, staff IDs, uniforms and user account (IT) access for new staff.
To be considered for this position you will have previous experience in a Human Resource Team environment, with demonstrated data entry skills. An understanding of or interest in indigenous health issues and providing care to others in the community will be highly regarded, but is not essential.
You will have strong computer literacy skills, particular in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, and have experience in the organisation of general office functions and processes. Importantly, you will be accepting of Aboriginal people and have the ability to practice in a sensitive and culturally safe manner.
About the Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity, not only to grow your Human Resources career, but also to play a part in improving health outcomes in remote Aboriginal communities.
There is a large amount of scope for a candidate with drive and passion to grow and develop this role over time. In addition, you will receive ongoing professional training opportunities to ensure your future career excels.
A competitive remuneration of $61,248 - $66,099 p.a. plus super. You will also have access to great additional benefits including salary packaging options and 6 weeks annual leave.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a dedicated team in producing improved health outcomes for the community – Apply Now!