Tanker Drivers NSW - Expression of Interest
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for future vacancies from truck drivers with either a HC or MC licence to join our team, develop their skills and knowledge and grow with Cement Australia.
As a Truck Driver you will:
- Have a strong commitment to safety and comply with all Cement Australia Safety Requirements
- Participate in 12 hour shifts
- Ensure that all product is delivered in a safe and timely manner
- Load and unload Cement Tankers and liaise with the Operations team in relation to product delivery
- Experience with driving 18 Speed Road Ranger’s
- Must be able to operate from our sites in Clyde and/or Glebe
- A demonstrated suitable driving history with a HC or MC licence
- Understanding of BFM requirements
- A strong safety and customer service focus
- Safe operations are our top priority
- All training to operate our pneumatic tankers will be provided
- Competitive rates of pay
- Regular overtime is available
We do not have any vacancies for an immediate start however if this sounds like you, please express your interest by sending through an updated resume or summary of work experience. Please note at interview stage you will be required to provide a recent RMS driving history.
The recruitment process will require you to successfully complete our pre-employment process which includes undergoing a pre-employment medical and a background check.