Marketing and Brand Manager
Hall and Prior Aged Care Group is a quality endorsed residential and community care organisation with an excellent reputation as both a service provider and employer. We have a pipeline of exciting new projects and an existing business within the WA and NSW markets, in a time and industry that is challenged and looking to reshape its market offering and perception.
This is a new position which requires an adaptable highly experienced marketing and brand manager. The Marketing and Brand Manager is responsible to deliver on marketing strategies and tactics, driving brand aligned and targeted promotional campaigns, driving community engagement programs, building the project brand and reputation.
The current project pipeline include:
Karingal Green https://www.karingalgreen.com.au/
Georges Estate https://www.georgesestate.com.au/
Existing business brands include:
Hall and Prior Aged Care Group https://hallprior.com.au/
Clarence Estate https://www.clarenceestate.com.au/
White Oak Home Care https://www.whiteoak.com.au/
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop project marketing plans to support the development of new products and projects, significant residential care development budgets.
- Develop communications plans to support stakeholder engagement, internal and external communications to support the project, project updates, media management, database management, and social media.
- Oversee the development of marketing materials across each customer touchpoint, including brochure ware, websites, social media platforms, promotional campaign assets, welcome packs/stationary, and event materials.
- Deliver on marketing strategies across both B2C and B2B, including relationships, events, sales, brand, designed to capture market share, attract talent, strategic partners and community – translating into project profitability.
- Work closely with the project team and Executive Director to develop lead generation campaigns and referrer engagement programs, sales tools and presentations as required.
- Oversee the development of our digital footprint, run digital and social media campaigns for both customer and staff recruitment, and approach our brand from an online point of view.
- Develop synergies between project marketing and business marketing strategies to achieve a transition in brand and market positioning.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience (5 years +) and proven results in marketing and brand management for new significant brands or products
- Experience managing marketing budgets >500K
- Ability to manage multiple agencies to deliver on tactical initiatives
- Experiencing managing budgets, project deliverables, reporting and resources (including people).
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Events management experience, knowledge and skills.
- Desirable Marketing and Communications qualifications or experience working within a significant brand or marketing organisation reporting to a senior level.
- Credentials to work, including rights to work in Australia, National police clearance, current driver’s license.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading provider of high quality Aged Care, with a strong and growing market presence in WA and NSW. The organisation is dynamic and offers a challenging, interesting, and rewarding career path providing staff with opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement. This position is based in Perth and will require some interstate travel.
If you believe you have what it takes or would like some further information please contact Linda Jackson - Manager People and Risk on 08 9321 1388 or via email: email@example.com or click on the "Apply" button and attach your Resume with a Cover Letter.
Please visit our website www.hallprior.com.au to view our homes and services.
Compassionate people, dedicated to care.