Hall & Prior is a private organisation that specialises in residential aged care. We believe that our commitment and dedication to providing high quality care can make a real difference to the lives of our consumers and their families. Our homes embody safety and comfort, offering choices in accommodation, lifestyle and health services that are important to our consumers.
Operating in both Western Australia and New South Wales our team bring together a wide range of backgrounds and experience as well as a passion for what they do, we provide many employment opportunities for nursing, care, hospitality, administration and Allied health staff.
We are seeking an engaging, energetic and experienced Payroll Officer with highly developed interpersonal skills and attention to detail to join our team.. This role is offered on a full-time basis to support our WA operations.
Key attributes for this position:
- Preparation and processing of end to end payroll ensuring delivery of accurate and timely payment to staff.
- Knowledge of and the ability to interpret and apply Enterprise Bargaining Agreements and legislative regulations relating to payroll that have complex overtime requirements.
- Experience with PayGlobal and/or TimeTarget systems and competent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills and a highly professional approach towards management of confidential data
- Excellent time management. Must be able to work to very strict deadlines.
- Aptitude with figures and attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a small payroll team..
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Passionate, self-motivated, practical individual with a positive approach to work, and
- Commitment to continuous improvement
The successful applicant must possess :
- Proficient excel skills;
- Minimum 2 years' payroll experience in a medium to large organisation
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
The organisation is dynamic and offers a challenging, interesting, and rewarding career path providing staff with opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement.
If you believe you have what it takes t or would like some further information please contact Denise Scott via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the "Apply" button and attach your Resume with Cover Letter.
Please visit our website www.hallprior.com.au to view our homes.
Compassionate people, dedicated to care.