Human Resources Advisor
TEMPORARY HUMAN RESOURCES ADVISORS
About the Role
The Human Resources team is seeking experienced HR Advisors for a temporary position to provide HR solutions and services that deliver business outcomes, improve performance, and support a safe workplace culture based on shared values and guiding principles.
Reporting to one of our HR Specialists and working in a dedicated team, you will support client groups located across various locations. This role also works closely with specialists in recruitment, learning and development, along with other support functions, such as payroll, and health and wellbeing to ensure effective and professional delivery of HR activities across Gladstone Ports Corporation.
In addition, you will:
- Coordinate end to end recruitment and employment processes;
- Ensure reliability of information systems and manage employee lifecycle data and reporting requirements;
- Provide a confidential service to leaders when dealing with Human Resources matters;
- Ensure employee matters are managed through compliance with established human resources governance requirements;
- Partner with the HR Specialist to coordinate the end to end processes pertaining to recruitment and employment for their client group;
- Partner with the HR Specialist to ensure reliability of information systems for their client group;
- Ensure the utilisation of capability through the implementation of effective performance management systems.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic HR Advisor who has great personal drive, adept at working collaboratively and has HR knowledge and experience to be able to hit the ground running. Experience in a large organisation and an understanding of enterprise agreements and their application will hold you in good stead for this position.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your HR skillset in a supportive and inclusive team environment.
Please complete the online application form and submit a cover letter, resume and copies of any qualifications as part of your application.
For further details on the role and requirements, please refer to the full position description.
Confidential enquiries can be made by contacting Nathan Barrett on (07) 4976 1289.
Applications are to be received prior to 8:00am, Monday 16 December 2019.
Please click here for a Confirmation of Heritage Statutory Declaration.