Construction Project Manager
Earn up to $100,000 pa | Negotiable Salary incl Super
Join an Industry Leader in Constructional Consulting
Utilise & Develop your Programming Skills in this Exciting Role
About The Company
Our client is a privately owned Australian consulting firm with over 30 years of experience. They provide expert advice and assistance to all areas of the construction and engineering industries, with a particular focus on programming, costing, project management and contract administration. Their service spans the life of the project, ensuring that the customer receives the highest level of service throughout their journey.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Construction Project Manager to join their company in South Melbourne, VIC, with the potential to earn up to $100,000 per annum | Negotiable Salary $80,000 - $100,000 including Superannuation, Based on Experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to prepare, review and status construction programs.
Reporting directly to the Principal some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of construction programs
- Contract administration related tasks associated with programming
- Preparation of reports in relation to programming
- Handling delay and costs associated with delay
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a programmer/planner within the construction industry
- Experience with software such as MS Project and or Primavera P6
- A Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related discipline (engineering, architecture, project management)
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Close-Knit Environment | Small Friendly Team
- Enjoy Work-Life Balance | Flexible Hours Considered
- Interesting & Varied Role with a Mixture of Duties
- Work for an Industry Leader | Convenient Location in S. Melbourne
- Opportunity for Career Development & Progression
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.