Office / Executive Assistant
EARN $50,000 - $70,000 pa incl Super Based on Exp
Join an Established & Reputable Fire Safety Business
Combine Admin & EA Work | Friendly, Supportive Team
About The Company
Our client is a Melbourne based, Australian owned fire safety engineering consultancy. They have local and national expertise in all building types, occupancies and configurations.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Office / Executive Assistant to join their company in Mitcham, VIC.
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
Being the first point of contact for answering and directing calls
Supporting the Director and the Engineering team includingdiary management
- Receiving and responding to emails and directing them to the appropriate person
- Preparation of meetings and team presentations
Assisting with the organisation of social activities, office meetings and presentations
Maintaining the office including ordering kitchen and office supplies
Employee inductions and ordering uniforms for new staff members
- Assistance with outstanding accounts and contacting the clients
- Other general administration duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience as an EA or Office Manager
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a team but also use initiative
- Strong computer skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
What's in it for You?
- Full-Time Position | Interviews Commencing in Jan
- Great Opportunity to Earn | End of Year Bonuses
- Interesting & Varied Role Mixing Admin & EA Work
- Friendly Team Environment | Quarterly Social Events
- Fruit, Busicuts, Tea & Coffee Provided in the Office
- Discounted Gym Memberships for Employees
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.