EARN An Above Award Wage + Superannuation
Join a Reputable & Sought After Health Provider
Perfect Opportunity for Recent New Graduates
About The Company
Our client has been established for over 20 years as a private practice Physiotherapy health provider who treats patients from Lara and the Geelong region. They offer a range of services including Myotherapy, Massage Therapy, Dry Needling, Aquatic Therapy and more. Their team of professionals and passionate about helping their clients get back on track by providing the right treatment and advice.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Physiotherapist to join their company in Lara, VIC, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Above Award Salary, Based on your Experience + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage a full existing caseload of clients who range in age and physical capacity.
The successful candidate will be a recent Graduate or an Experienced Physiotherapist with Full AHPRA Registration.
Additionally, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both face to face and verbal
- A genuine passion for providing a high level of Physiotherapy treatments to every client
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- A desire for a long term career as a Physiotherapist
What's in it for You?
- Huge Focus on Patient Quality & Not the Number of Patients Treated
- Work with your Patients in the Onsite Rehabilitation Gym
- Ongoing Weekly Training to Ensure You Have a Prosperous Career
- Highly Experienced, Close-knit & Supportive Team
- Huge Referral Base from Local GP's, Sporting Clubs and the Community
- Flexible Hours are Available
- Nearby Public Transport | Onsite Parking is Available
- Career Development with External Training
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this career-enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be contacted to discuss applications from the 6th of January 2020.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.