EARN a Negotiable Salary | Based on Experience
Join an Established Health & Vaccination Clinic
Small, Friendly Team with a Diverse Workload
About The Company
Our client is a New Zealand owned and operated health and vaccination clinic with over 20 years of experience. They offer a range of service with a focus on protecting travellers with information, checklists and a range of vaccinations.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join their company in Newmarket, Auckland.
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Greet patients in a professional manner
- Arrange further appointments and process payments
- Order retail stock
- File patient notes and general administration duties
- Maintain a clean, safe and friendly environment
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous administration experience
- Experience in the medical industry (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Professional presentation and friendly personality
- The ability to work in a busy, fast-paced role
What's in it for You?
- Work for an Established, New Zealand Owned Business
- Friendly Team Environment | Interesting & Varied Role
- Full-Time Role | Training & Development Provided
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.