OTE $100,000 pa | Commission Only Role with Initial Retainer
Work as a Sub-Contractor | Enjoy Flexible Working Hours
Utilise your Sales Experience & Enjoy Uncapped Earnings
About The Company
Our client coordinates a team of IT, marketing and website design professionals to deliver modern digital marketing solutions for small businesses. Their team of specialists is dedicated to producing results that exceed the expectation of their customers.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Sales Representative to join their company in Canberra, ACT.
Reporting directly to the Business Owner some of your responsibilities will include:
- Market and sell website services to a range of clients
- Generating and progressing leads through the sales process
- Representing the company to the highest standards
- Account management of existing and new customers
The successful candidate will have:
- 12+ months experience in a similar sales role
- A digital marketing qualification (desirable)
- A reliable vehicle for work purposes
- A proven track record achieving KPI's
What's in it for You?
- Get out of the Office & Visit Clients Around Canberra
- Unlimited Earning Potential with Uncapped Commission
- Enjoy a Work Life Balance with Flexible Work Hours
- Benefit from Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.